keskiviikko 2. syyskuuta 2009

Wish You were here

After all the hard work with the new collection, I decided I had earned a change of scenery, I treated myself for a weekend get-away. It was a last-minute deal, but I was lucky to find a real luxury resort on a bargain price. Here's few photos from the trip.


"The journey was comfortable and interesting, although a bit bumpy. Thankfully also the luggage arrived safely."




"Our room for the night was cosy and with good air conditioning. The best thing about it was the view from the balcony though."

"The dinner was prepared by the chef de cuisine himself, and I have to say that it was one of the best meals I've had for some time."


"Even the tea we had the next morning was carefully and skillfully prepared and presented."

"Would be happy to recommend this place."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti