lauantai 18. heinäkuuta 2009

Time for pies!


My evening stroll turned into a dessert when I found these delicacies. The wild strawberries have been around for a while but these are the first blueberries I've seen this summer. I think the delicate flavors of the wild strawberries are best enjoyed uncooked, but been trying to find a recipe for a blueberry pie, this Peach, Blueberry, and Ginger Gallette from a lovely blog appropriately called "Eating is Art" sounds really interesting and I think it's the first in line. More recipe suggestions would be greatly appreciated too...

2 kommenttia:

  1. Экологически чиская ягода. Кушать ягоду летом - запасаться витаминами на зиму.

    Электронные ресурсы

    VastaaPoista
  2. Exactly. The same babelfished those of us who don't speak russian: Ecologically [chiskaya] berry. To eat berry in summer - to be stocked by vitamins to the winter.

    VastaaPoista