maanantai 7. joulukuuta 2009

Day in Tallinn

We seem to be surprisingly busy before leaving for the well-earned Christmas Holidays. Last week I went to Tallinn for work, to visit few textile factories. Luckily, Estonia is close, only two hours on the boat. After the work was done, I had couple of hours before the next boat back, so I was able to visit one of my favorite places in Tallinn, a restaurant/ café/ deli called Bonaparte. It's situated only about 5 minutes walk from the Townhall Square and well worth the visit. They do French style food, all products made at the premises. The food is lovely, as are the pastries, but to me still the best thing is the Earl Grey with jasmine -tea. It is served at the cafe and you can buy it also at the deli next door. Such a lovely scent in my bag all the way home...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti